Photoshop Techniques just got easier and faster to understand. Get an opportunity to meet with the pros of graphic design as they share their insights of graphic design at the Adobe Max and Photoshop World Conference 2017 and also be the first to partake in the latest updates and product releases from the Adobe brand as they promote their latest releases.
Graphic design software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat
Web Design Programs: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Contribute, Adobe Muse, Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Flash and Adobe Edge
Video editing and visual effects: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Prelude, Adobe Spark video
Audio editing software: Adobe Audition
E-learning software: Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter Video Express Adobe Connect (also a platform for web communication)
Digital Marketing Management Software: Adobe Cloud Marketing, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.2) Mixamo
Server software: Adobe ColdFusion, Adobe Content Server and Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite, Adobe BlazeDS
Formats: (PDF), PDF PostScript predecessor, ActionScript, Shockwave Flash (SWF), Flash Video (FLV) and slide strip (.flm)
Services hosted on the Web: Adobe Color, Photoshop Express, Adobe Acrobat.com and Spark
Adobe Max and Photoshop Conference
Adobe Max commences this year from 16 to 20 October 2017 at the Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada – and planning is already underway for the 2017 MAX experience better than ever: “Join more than 10,000 creative designers in a week sessions, labs, speakers, events, inspiration and fun – all you need to stay creative for the rest of the year!”
Save $500 on Adobe Max and Photoshop Conference 2017
So when the official MAX registration site starts in the spring, Adobe will contact all those who have pre-registered with information on how to claim your discount ticket, if desired. This pre-registration fee will give you all MAX sessions, speakers, events and experiences for less, and no financial obligation at this time – only the possibility of locking in this low price before it is gone.
The $500 savings on Adobe MAX 2017 is a limited time offer available worldwide, so if you are interested about it, complete only five fields to register now:
We hasten to add that there are even lower prices for students / education, government, non-profit and group assistants. For example, students can attend an amazing for an $299! In addition, if you have attended a previous Adobe MAX conference, you can purchase a full conference package Adobe MAX 2017 for only $895 – and pre-registration guarantees that Adobe can contact you with the details when registrations commence.
Adobe Max and Photoshop Conference 2017
Analyses of Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is a is a computer program that allows users to create and edit images interactively on the computer screen and save them in one of many “bitmap” or “raster” formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF (other wise known as a raster graphic editor), developed and published by Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Although you will not find on a printed calendar, 2005 was a quiet birthday for the program that you and many other designers probably used the most. 15 years ago, in February, Adobe has shipped version 1.0 of Photoshop – the most popular (and lucrative) application, and perhaps the only software that have generated its own verbal form. More real history of Photoshop goes back even further . The screen presentation program that now shows 41 names was originally the product of the two brothers, Thomas and John Knoll, as fascinated with the technology they were in the art. It was a trait they inherited from their father, a photography buff with their own darkroom in the basement and a hobby for personal computers. Thomas played with photography, learning about color correction and contrast in the room Dark, while John happily vainly with his father’s Apple II computer. When his father – clearly adopter – bought one of the first Macs in the market in 1984, both were annoyed by their abilities. However, ironically, it’s frustrating its shortcomings that ultimately lead to the application of several million dollars on the hard drive of almost everyone today.
From ImagePro to Photoshop
This first version was certainly a success, despite the usual slaughter bugs.
Adobe Offers New Features for Photoshop
Surprisingly, given the age and market leadership position of the application, Adobe continues to offer new features for Photoshop. With Photoshop now part of the Creative Suite 2 rebranded and remarked, Adobe seems to be focusing on interoperability through the likes of Bridge.
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Photoshop CS6, released in May 2012, added new creative design tools and provided a redesigned interface with an emphasis on improved performance. New features have been added to the Content-Aware tool, such as the Content-Aware patch and the Content-Aware Move. Adobe Photoshop CS6 has provided a suite of tools for video editing. Color and exposure adjustments, as well as layers, are among the few elements that appear in this new editor.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
Photoshop CC 2017 which was released (December 2016 and November 2016) roll out exciting new features for designers and digital photographers.
Using the Touch Bar with Photoshop
Photoshop now supports Touch Bar, the multitouch display at the top of the new MacBook Pro keyboard.
Jump Starting Your Creative Projects
When you creating a document in Photoshop now, instead of starting up with a blank canvas, you can choose from a wide variety of templates from Adobe Stock. Templates include assets and illustrations that you can build on to complete your project. When you open a template in Photoshop, you can work with it just as you would work with any other Photoshop document (.psd).
In addition to templates, a document can also be created by selecting one of the numerous presets available in Photoshop or create your own custom sizes. You can also save your own presets for re-use.
Photoshop now features powerful search functionality that allows you search across UI elements, documents, Help & learning content, inspiring Stock assets, and many more—all from within a unified dialog. You can search for items right after launching Photoshop or when one or more documents are open.
To begin searching, do any of the following in Photoshop:
Select Edit > Search.
Use the Cmd/Ctrl+F keyboard shortcut.
Click the Search icon () in the right extremity of the Options bar, to the left of the Workspace Switcher icon.
OpenType SVG fonts
Photoshop supports OpenType SVG fonts and ships with the Trajan Concept of Color and the EmojiOne font. OpenType SVG fonts provide multiple colors and gradients in a single glyph.
Emoji fonts are an example of OpenType SVG fonts. Using Emoji fonts, you can include various colorful and graphical characters, as smileys, flags, street signs, animals, people, food, and landmarks in your documents. OpenType SVG emoji fonts, such as the EmojiOne font, let you create certain composite glyphs from one or more other glyphs. For example, you can create the flags of countries or change the skin color of certain default glyphs depicting people, usually colored , , or . Some composite glyphs also disintegrate into their constituent characters when you press the Backspace key.
|forming flags of countries by the combination of glyphs|
|Combine single-person default characters with skin colors|
Face Aware Liquify
You can now apply Face-Aware Liquify settings to the eyes independently or symmetrically.
Click the link icon () to lock the settings for the left and right eyes together. This option helps to apply symmetrical effects to the eyes.
Working with Adobe Experience Design CC (Preview)
Now you can bring your Photoshop CC assets directly into Adobe Experience Design CC (Preview), the new all-in-one tool for designing and prototyping user experiences for websites and mobile apps.
Do one of the following steps:
Right-click a layer in Photoshop and select Copy SVG from the context-menu >> paste the SVG asset into your Adobe XD document.
From the canvas in Photoshop, drag and drop an SVG asset into Adobe XDSome design elements may not be supported when a layer is copied into Adobe XD.
Are You Coming for the Adobe Photoshop World Conference 2017 in Orlando This April?
Attend this conference to and learn the most popular design techniques as Photoshop gurus demonstrates the steps, share their secrets learned, tips and tricks. This rich information event will help designers, photographers and web professionals at all levels of experience to be more creative, work faster and produce better images with Photoshop. Price per person: $ 199; $ 189 each for four or more.
What you will learn:
You will learn how to make the most of the Photoshop tools available in this awesome application(Photoshop), significantly reducing the time to produce with the help of tips and shortcuts of Photoshop Gurus;
The conference is set up in a convenient two-track format, with 10 dynamic sessions that you can choose from. Attend one track from start to finish, or mix and match sessions to meet your needs.
Touring the Photoshop environment
- Discover how to collapse, expand, move, resize and even change panels the easy way.
- Learn how to access Photoshop’s most important tools through the valuable Tools Panel
- Photoshop’s impressive Applications, Status and Options bars—explained!
- The many ways by which you can arrange multiple images on the screen with the new Arrange Documents option
Customizing your Photoshop
- Methods to customize your workspace to suit your needs and work flow
- Create, save and switch workspaces
- How to swap out your Screen Mode to create more room to view your image
- Using the easy Migration tool to import or export custom presets and settings or upload them to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Discover keyboarding shortcuts the experts use and take advantage of key preference settings including tunable Auto Save and crash recovery that’ll help you protect your work and get more done faster
- Making use of the history function: How to record all the changes you make to an image.
Taking the mystery out of layers
- Understand the mysterious world of layers and other features that can make image editing easy.
- Get rooted in the basics—everything from how to make layers transparent and utilize fill layers to how to move and stack layers
- How to copy an object in one layer and paste it in the exact same location in another layer using the Paste in Place feature
- How to merge, link and color-code layers
- Take advantage of the new Color Lookup adjustment layer to quickly give your project a variety of different looks
It’s all in the selection
- What the Marquee, Lasso, Quick Selection and Crop tools do—and when and how to use each selection tool
- Little-known ways to precisely move, manipulate, slice, invert, grow, rotate and scale images—without wasting valuable time
- How to delete a background or image that you’re not crazy about using the new Content-Aware Patch tool
- Go through the latest intelligent selection technology that will allow you to make precise selections
Photoshop Bringing out the creativity in you with Photoshop
- Learn how to quickly and easily retouch images the way the experts do it
- Repair and restore techniques that’ll really boost your creativity
- How to add special effects to bring life to guess what? “text”
- How to simplify painting with new presets that offer a good starting point for creating realistic painting effects
- Methods of adding dramatic lighting, effects, shadows and highlights to images
- Framing your photos for that super-professional, “finished” look.
Tapping the creative power of layers, masks and channels
- Get jobs done faster, more creatively and without frustration (and failures) using Photoshop’s innovative Layers Palette
- Step-by-step guides for using multiple layers, layer masks, blend modes and other options to turn out great-looking images
- Take advantage of the new ability to search layers by Kind, Name, Effect, Mode, Attribute and/or Color
- Apply the Puppet Warp feature to image layers and masks to warp and stretch any object to create amazing new looks for your designs
Ready to upgrade? Here’s the buzz on Photoshop’s most useful features
- In a haste to upgrade to the latest version of Photoshop? Valuable information you’ll need to know
- A good look at some of Photoshop’s best new features
- How to automatically align 3-D objects to the vanishing point in your image
- Croppingvimages easier, faster and with greater accuracy using the nondestructive Crop tool
- Explore how to use the Content-Aware Move tool to easily relocate objects in a photo like magic
- Use Photoshop’s on-image controls to quickly create photographic blur effects
Turn so-so images into sensational ones! Picture-perfect touch-ups
- Learn to use the advanced intelligent selection technology to make complex selections quickly and more easily
- How to use the new Content-Aware Patch tool goes beyond the Content-Aware Fill tool by allowing you to select the area to sample from when removing unwanted objects
- Methods of sharpening images … perfect skin tones … and make dynamic nondestructive adjustments to your images
- Solved! No more struggles with dialog boxes that lock you in and make it difficult to execute needed adjustments—it’s all explained here.
- How to perform digital “makeovers” on people in your images
The secrets to great color and stunning special effects
- Creative ways to enhancing your image’s color
- Learn how to kick Photoshop into high gear and start creating flawless projects that pack a punch
- Easy-to-remember tips for controlling the colors and lights in your work environment
- How to work with the new Content-Aware Extend tool to easily create dramatic special effects
- How to create HDR (High Dynamic Range) images that range from photorealistic to surreal
- Uncover how to drag a shadow to reposition the light source and easily edit ground reflections, shadows and other effects
How to save time by automating Photoshop
- Learn tips to using the Actions Panel to automate time-consuming and even complicated actions
- Discover how you can create Tool presets to remember your most-used settings and speed up work flow
- Using Layer Comps to create multiple versions of your project in a single file
- An interesting way to renaming bulk files in an orderly system and create a Smart collection that automatically includes all photos that meet the criteria you set
Instructors that will take stage
A lot of cool new things this year, and what we did last year have been effected, with new masters, new workshops, new networking event, a very good party, go to bars, and much more!
We hope to see you there (Adobe Max and Photoshop Conference 2017).